What causes pimples on your cheeks? Pimples on cheeks that are small, painful, the causes, that won’t go away during pregnancy and how to get rid of them.
Pimples on Cheeks Causes
Age is not a very major reason for the pimples appearance. There are not only youth but adult acne on cheeks. Human body is a very complex system: one function disorder may lead to some systems disorders simultaneously.
Therefore, a body dysfunction can lead to the unpleasant results, such as pimples on cheeks. You may not find out what leads to that without any accurate diagnosis.
- Blackheads and clogged pores: These are the small black spots that like to dot the skin like the pencil pricks. The skin can be dry in the area of the breakout. This can indicate a congested liver, in which case you may need to try a short detox-diet to flush out the system. Drink a lot of water.
- Cystic pimples on cheeks: These pimples like to be below the surface of skin, forming swollen acne. They might take longer time to heal. Oily or even dry skin—doesn’t matter. All skin types might suffer this type of pimples.
It might be connected to the hormonal issues, including the PMS, menopause, pre-menopause, and breastfeeding. It can also be related to the digestive issues. Consider getting more probiotics in the diet (from things such as the yogurt and kefir).
If you suspect that a hormonal imbalance may be to blame, try drinking a couple coups of chaste berry tea a day, or take about 20-40 milligrams of the herb daily to observe if it helps. Some studies have indicated that it can be helpful in treating hormonal pimples on cheeks.
- Frequent pimples on cheeks: This normally comes with the whiteheads and the blackheads, though they are small. This type of breakout comes around a lot. If this is the acne, look at the products, as it’s likely to be related to some ingredients that your skin doesn’t like. Switch to more natural products and see if it helps.
- Occasional: This is the type that shows up out of the blue. You thought the skin was okay, and then the pimples show up. Most likely, the type of pimples on cheeks is related to stress. You may need to take some time out.
That is why it is important to consult a doctor if you have a painful pimple on cheek that does not disappear within one week.
- Oily skin-Despite the fact that oily skin is much less prone to the appearance of the early wrinkles, it has a very clear disadvantage – a tendency to clog the pores. The sebaceous glands will actively produce more sebum and it leads to the pores enlargement. It causes the accumulation of dirt and dust in the skin tissue. The hair bulb then inflames and it leads to the appearance of pimples.
- Problems with the lungs can lead to cheek pimples. Acne on the left cheek then informs about problems of the left lung, and pimples on cheeks on the right cheek displays the diseases of the right lung.
- Intestinal tract problems- Disorders of the body purification function (problems to do with defecation, indigestion,) are one of the causes.
- Malnutrition- Addiction to the sweets (especially on an empty stomach), coffee (especially with cigarettes), chips, bread rolls and the junk food snacks can lead to metabolism disorders and lead to pimples on cheek.
- Medication usage– If you are on medication and you have the pimples on cheek, it can indicate the body’s reaction to the action of the active substance of some medicine. The most common cause of pimples is medication with antibiotics or hormones.
- Touching your face using dirty hands, for instance, when sitting at your work desk. Pay attention to your habits and avoid touching your face with dirty hands, as it may lead to various serious consequences.
Look carefully at where you’re breaking out. There is a theory known as “face mapping” that indicates the location of the pimples on cheeks might present clues about what’s causing it.
Traditional Chinese medicine, for instance, maintains that a weakness or even toxicity in a certain organ or gland in the body can lead to the pimples showing up in certain areas of the skin. You can apply this theory to do some detective work on the breakouts.
- Forehead: Pimples here are normally linked to the digestive system, and may show that you’re having a hard time breaking down some foods. It may also show liver problems (too much toxins), stress, or even an irregular sleep schedule.
Try using bitter herbs or digestive enzymes like the bromelain and the papaya before each and every meal to assist break down foods, and make sure you’re getting enough hours of sleep every night. If you suspect liver/toxin issues, try some dandelion tea or some extra garlic and onions. Drinking hot water that has lemon in the morning may also assist.
- Between the brows: Greasy, fatty foods may be related to the pimples on cheeks here. Stick with healthy choices as much as you can. Another possible cause is too much alcohol. If you find pimples here after a night out where you consumed a few alcoholic drinks that may be the issue.
- Cheeks: If you spent time in the city, had to sit in traffic for long, or otherwise came into contact with the polluted air, that may show why there are pimples showing up here. And unfortunately, the air in our homes can be just as bad, Consider adding of the plants that clean the air to the home.
Allergies that affect the respiratory system can also be to blame, or if you pressed the cell phone against the skin while talking, germs may have been transferred to the face.
Always wash skin thoroughly before bed to try to get rid of trace contaminants, and shield your skin with natural antioxidants like green tea. Sometimes, pimples on cheeks here can be a symptom of too much sugar in your diet—cut back for a few days and see if that helps.
- Chin: Chin pimples often come around because of changes in the hormones. In the days before the period, try to pay extra attention to the skin care. Consider eating foods that assist to regulate the natural hormonal cycles. Also be sure you’re not resting the chin in your hands when bored or tired, as this can transfer oils from your fingers onto your chin, which can cause pimples.
Small Pimples on Cheeks
Pimples on cheeks on cheek can be brought about by the food you eat. To identify what product leads to an allergic reaction you are required to exclude some products from the nutrient budget alternately and then observe the organism response.
Pimples on Cheeks and Jaw Line
Wrong facial care where the regular application of the large amount of cosmetics clogs the pores. Poor-quality cosmetics can lead to allergies and pimples on cheeks as well as the jawline. In addition, frequent washing and ignoring the basic rules of facial care are the reasons too.
Pimples on Cheeks Pregnancy
Two things conspire to lead to breakouts, which tend to hit sometime around the week 6 of pregnancy where hormone surges, of course (in this case, progesterone, which leads to the glands to increase acne-causing secretions of oil, known as sebum) can clog up pores and make the bacteria to build up, leading to breakouts. And the body is also retaining more fluids that contain toxins that can lead to zits
How to Get Rid of Pimples on Cheeks, Treatment or Remedy
It is also better to remind the people who are impatient that there exist no miraculous ways of how to clear cheek acne. Such process needs patience and faithful implementation of all the rules of treatment.
If you want to squeeze the red pimple on cheek, it is better not to do it. The skin on cheeks is very sensitive. In most of the cases, the damaged area heals very slowly and you risk leaving a scar.
The results can be even worse, as while squeezing the big pimple on the cheek you can get microbes into the wound. Therefore, there are several ways how to get rid of the pimples on cheeks without damaging the skin.
- Iodine assists to avoid squeezing the deep pimple on cheek. If it is still a red pimple on cheek that hurts, then dip a cotton swab into the iodine and drop the damaged spot. When the iodine is very dry, you can disguise it with a foundation or even a powder. This kind of pimple on the cheek treatment takes about a week but no indication of pimples on cheeks can be left after it. This particular method might be applied by people without any individual response to the iodine.
- Aloe leaves can be very helpful to get rid of the pus from pimples. For this procedure you will need a bactericidal patch that has small holes. Slit an aloe leaf, cut off a piece and then use to the pimple on cheek. Then use a patch. Do such compress before going to sleep for about four days.
- Steam bath is a helpful daily procedure to get rid of cheek acne. Take a handful of such dried herbs as chamomile and nettle, pour a hot water over it and then boil for about 10 minutes. While the brew is still hot, cover the head using a towel and bend over the container that has the liquid. Steam bath lasts for ten minutes.
As a result therefore, pores are now open and cleaned. Sebaceous plugs can appear on the top of the skin tissue. Get rid of them with a clean bandage, soaked in hydrogen peroxide. You should not squeeze the pimples.
- If whiteheads appear on cheeks, then wipe the skin using a half of the fresh tomato. You can also make a mask of small tomato slices.
Don’t delay in dealing with the acne as it will spread all over the face. If you notice a pimple on cheek, you can use either home remedies or the medicine. If you squeeze the pimples, you risk leaving some scars.
If you already have squeezed the pimples, the perfect method of how to get rid of pimples on cheeks scars is to apply special medicine and the ointments. But before applying the lotions and ointments consult a doctor. However, it is better to also prevent pimples from appearing than to treat them.
Home remedies of pimples on cheeks
As honey is very delicious and often used for the breakfast but apart from this, it’s also a natural antibiotic that assists to reduce the redness of the pimples and after a few days it completely disappear.
It also assists to get rid of dirt from the skin, You can simply apply dip a cotton pad in honey and use it on the pimples or you can also mix honey with cinnamon powder, apply it on the acne, let it dry for about 20 minutes, then wash it off using warm water.
Because cucumber is a perfect source of vitamins and also it contains an anti-inflammatory property that helps to reduce the redness of pimples.
You can simply place the cucumber slices on top of your pimples on cheeks or make a paste by grinding them, now apply it to you full face as it not only reduce the pimple size but also gives you a brighter skin tone. Leave it for 30 minutes, after that wash the face using warm water.
Yes you heard it right, toothpaste helps to reduce the redness, so if you want to reduce your pimple in one night then it’s a great option for you.
Toothpaste contains silica which dries out and reduces the redness of a pimple, sometimes it disappears in one day. Simply wash your face and apply toothpaste on your pimples on cheeks, not the whole face, let it stay overnight and wash it off in the morning.
Garlic is used in most of the dishes, but it’s really perfect for the acne also, Garlic has antioxidants plus its anti-bacterial.
So, there are two ways to apply garlic to get rid of acne, in the first way you have to add garlic to the diet and eat it raw in the morning with an empty stomach as it helps to purify the blood so you can’t face the pimples on cheeks in the future, the second method is simple cut the garlic piece in half and then start rubbing it on the acne, but if the skin is sensitive then don’t forget to dilute the garlic using some water.
At this time, you don’t have to take warm lemon water just apply it and it dry out the acne in less time as lemon is packed with Vitamin C so it quickly reduces the size of pimples But keep in mind that you have to use fresh lemon juice.
Just wash the face and use the lemon juice with the help of cotton pad, let it stay for overnight and wash the face in the morning using warm water. So if you have sensitive skin dilute it with water and then apply it on your acne.
- Tea tree oil
As in my previous post about how to control pimples on cheeks breakout naturally, it is one of the most effective for fighting.
It contains anti-bacterial properties which help to kill the bacteria which cause acne and other skin problems, as it’s also effective for the whiteheads and blackheads.
Simply use tea tree oil to the pimple and leave it. Another method is that mix tea tree oil to aloe vera gel and apply it to the pimples and let it stay for 30 minutes after that wash it off.
Papaya is a well-known fruit that is used in several beauty products, as well as the home remedies due to its high level of Vitamin A., if you take papaya daily then you can notice a shine and brighter look that lasts forever.
By using mash papaya on the skin helps to get rid of pimples on cheeks as well as it gives you a soft skin.. Exfoliate the skin using the sugar papaya mixture and then leave it for about 20 minutes, then wash the face but don’t use a face wash.
These are lot more solutions than these, rather than this please take care of health and try to eat healthy foods like the fresh vegetables or even fruits, drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water and don’t take any kind of stress.
Stay away from the dirt and polluted areas, don’t touch the pimples or even don’t pop it as it causes pimples on cheeks scar or sometimes a hole.