How can you get pink lips? Get more insights on How to Lighten Dark Lips fast, naturally for people of black skin complexion and African Americans. Lightening dark lips not only add radiance to your face but also create you an attractive pout.
What Causes Dark Lips
The most common causes include;
- Dryness; the lips can lose moisture for a give n reason. Lip lickers also face dry lips that may cause cracking chapping of lips
- Lifestyle and habits; smoking and alcohol taking has been associated with darkening of the lips. The smokers’ melanosis is caused especially to smokers. Dehydration that occurs to alcoholics may cause dryness of the lips hence darkening of the lips
- Cosmetics or lip products; this is especially for the women who apply make ups on the lips that may cause darkening of the lips. The inferior lip products is formulated with chemical materials that are harmful to the lips. Expired products may also harm your lips
Generally, lifestyle, environmental factors and skin condition are what causes dark skin. African Americans and people of dark skin complexions have dark lips as compared to fair skin individuals who have pink lips. There are various ways on How to Lighten Dark Lips ranging from natural ingredients to use of products.
How to Lighten Dark Lips Naturally – Home Remedies
Here are natural ingredients for lightening dark lips.
Lemon juice is effective in correcting various skin blemishes. It is well known for the treatment of dark spots on the face, removal of acne scars, and also for skin lightening. Similarly lemon is suitable for lightening dark lips instantly.
To utilize this process on How to Lighten Dark Lips naturally you need to obtain a fresh lemon fruit. Simply squeeze the juice and apply on your lips before getting to bed.
Lemon can also be used in the making a lip scrub. Exfoliation is one of the best ways to remove dead skin cells. To make your natural lip exfoliant from lemon, obtain a slice and squeeze the juice into a small amount of sugar.
Mix the two ingredients and apply on your lips using a finger. Rub gently in a circular motion to avoid skin injuries. Repeat the process every before to go to bed and you will notice a positive change after a period of one to two month.
Are you wondering how you can make your lips pink? Having a rosy like lips is stunning. You can lighten your darker lips using rose water mixed with little amount of honey. Scrub your lips in a gentle manner on a daily routine you will begin to notice positive changes.
Alternatively, soak rose petals in a small amount of milk and mix to form a paste. To make it more effective add few drops of honey. Apply before you get to bed. This is the best way on how to get soft kissable lips instantly.
Sugar granules have a property to exfoliate skin hence removing dead cells that are naturally dark. To use this method of dark lip treatment, take two spoon full of granulated sugar and add little water to result with a thick paste.
Mixing sugar, honey and lemon juice also forms an effective scrub that can help you attain a smooth, soft skin on the face and lips. This is the best recipe on How to Lighten Dark Lips naturally.
This ingredient is effective in lightening dark lips. It also moisturizes and keeps it hydrated all day. Application of pomegranate daily is the most ideal way on how to get rid of dark lips naturally. To make your paste, mix a small amount of crushed pomegranate with rose water and add little milk cream.
You can also mix pomegranate juice with beetroot juice or carrot juice for the lightening your lips instantly overnight. Beetroot is known to poses natural bleaching property. This is the best way to go on how to have pink lips.
This is also a natural lip lightener. It is also suitable for general skin lightening and removing of dark circles around the eyes. To use, obtain cucumber slices and rub gently against your lips. Before getting to bed is the best time since your lips gets enough time to absorb the juice.
Just like cucumber, potatoes are suitable for minimizing skin darkness. Obtain a slice of potatoes and rub against your lips for approximately five minutes. Regular application guarantees soft naturally pink lips in a short period of time.
Almond oil is good for moisturizing, softening and lightening dark lips. To make an effective dark skin lip lightener, mix few drops of almond oil with honey. You can also use castor oil following a gentle massage routine. Coconut oil is also an alternative.
Berries and Tomatoes
Berries contain antioxidant property besides minerals and vitamins suitable for skin lightening around your lips. You can use raspberries or strawberries juice mixed with petroleum jelly. Tomatoes are similarly effective in giving you pink lips.
Honey protects your lips against bacterial infections and sunburn due to UV radiations from the sun. It also moisturizes your lips making them to turn from dark to pink hence regarded suitable for using in treatments on How to Lighten Dark Lips.
This is a perfect remedy for dry chapped lips. Apply it especially during the day to protect lips from sun poisoning.
How to Lighten Dark Lips – Fast, African American Men and Women
- Petroleum jelly or Vaseline: Lip balms help in the healing and protection of chapped dry lips. Apply Vaseline regularly before going to bed at night. In a day you can also apply a thin layer of this product since it is effective in protecting your lips against harsh environmental conditions such as cold, UV rays and wind.
- Best Lip Balm: Moisturize you lips daily in the morning by using a moisturizing lip balm. It should be used along with any other lip care product you uses such as lipstick, lip gloss or lip stain. While choosing the lip balm ensure the ingredients are gentle on your lips and they are also not allergic to your body. Examples of best lip balm you can try include: Nivea, Banana Boat, Burt’s Bees, Carmex, Softlips and Blistex among others.
- Homemade lip exfoliators are best used in the scrubbing of lips since they are all natural. There are also lip balms that are made from natural extracts. Synthetic products might contain chemical elements that not only irritate lips but also make them chapped and dry. Most of the lip products you should use must have at least SPF 15 to protect your lips against UV radiations and sun burn damages.
- Best moisturizing lipstick for pink lips: Learn how to get soft lips by application of a correct lipstick that ensures your lips are moisturized all day long. There are favorable lip balms and lipsticks that contain natural lip effective ingredients such as Cocoa butter, Coconut oil and Olive oils which are essential ingredients for protecting your lips.
- Exfoliation: Use your best lip exfoliator in the removal of dead skin from your lips. This is the most ideal way on How to Lighten Dark Lips fast without much problems.
- Drinking Water: This is the best way to ensure your body remains hydrated. Hot or too cold weather conditions can easily dehydrate your body due to high metabolism reactions. Lips contain the thinnest skin and they will easily become dry and chapped. However drinking sufficient amount of water will save you from this lip condition.
- Avoid licking your lips: Many people are tempted to lick their lips when they feel an irritation or dryness. When you feel the urge, it is recommended that you apply a chapstick or a thin layer of Vaseline for guys. Obtain your favorite brand at drugstores such as Walgreens and CVS and pocket friendly cost.
How to Get Rid of Dark Lips – Naturally, Instantly Lighten Dark Lips
Natural ways on how to get rid of dark lips are recommended since there are no worries about adverse effects. Although some of the natural ingredients used on How to Lighten Dark Lips may be allergic to your skin and possibility of irritations. Here are some of the best at home treatments to get rid of dark lips.
- A mixture of water and baking soda: Make a paste by mixing baking soda and water. Using a tooth brush apply the ingredient on your lips gently in a circular motion for two or three minutes. The best time for this is immediately before you go to bed for overnight effect. Apply any mineral oil such as coconut oil, olive oil or Vaseline. Alternatively you can use a lip balm.
- Lemon Juice mixed with castor oil and glycerin: Lemon is effective in the healing of dry and cracked lips. Castor oil helps in softening of dead skin cells on the lips hence easy to get rid of them. Glycerin will help you get baby soft kissable lips overnight due to its moisturizing property.
- Mixture of Raw Milk and Fresh Rose Petals: Soak some rose petals in a bowl containing raw milk. After a few minutes, stir the mixture to form a paste. Apply the paste on your lips and take 3 to 5 minutes before washing with warm water. Apply some lip balm or moisturizer for soft lustrous color lips.
Tips for Pink Lips – How to Prevent Lips from Darkening
Here are some of the tips on how to have pink lips.
- Avoid tobacco smoking. This is one of the main causes of dark lips.
- Minimize on intake of caffeinated products such as tea and coffee.
- Go for quality lip care products recommended by a dermatologist.
- Avoid too much exposure to the sunlight and apply sunscreen lip balm while outdoors.
- Take sufficient amount of water daily to keep your lips moisturized.
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet to ensure sufficient supply of vitamin C.
- Avoid licking your lips no matter the urge. This is a behavior that causes biting of lips hence darkness.
- Ensure you completely remove makeup before getting to bed.
How to Lighten Dark Lips Using Make-up
You can temporarily get pink lips using a makeup. Best pink lipstick for your skin tone complexion is the easiest way to have the amazing pink lips. On top of this you will need to add a closely matching lip liner. While applying ensure you have correctly traced the natural line of your lips as you give more attention to the corners and Cupid’s bow.
Use your finger to blend the lip liner as you try to ensure that the color doesn’t overflow to outside. For more precision you can use lip brush in the application. Remember to remove the excess lipstick by using a tissue. Pat your lips or put it between them and press gently.
To add radiance, moisture and keep your lipstick sealed use a lip gloss or lip balm. These products must be SPF above 30 sunscreens. Therefore, this is an amazing way on How to Lighten Dark Lips suitable for women.